large pumpkin soy wax melt, lovingly hand poured by myself and made to order
just cut a piece off and place in the top of a burner and light an unscented tea light candle underneath. Use within sight, keep melted wax clear of debris. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never attempt to use melt as a candle. Allow wax to cool and harden before handling. For use with electric warmer/tea light burner. Hot wax can cause injury, please do not touch hot wax. Wax can remain hot for several minutes after warmer is no longer in use. To avoid splatter, smoke or flame do not add water or fragrance oil to the wax. NOT FOR CONSUMPTION.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. IF ON SKIN:- wash with plenty of soap and water, IF IN EYES:- rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If skin irritation and rash occurs or eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/packaging in accordance with local regulations. DO NOT INGEST.