Scented room sprays 100ml hand poured by myself and made to order
SHAKE BEFORE USE, spray towards the centre of the room away from your face and body. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid spraying on furniture and open flames. DO NOT INGEST.
WARNING May cause an allergic skin reaction, causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing fumes or vapours. Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves and eye face protection. IF ON SKIN:- Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES:- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing, if eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.