Highly scented soy wax candles, these candles are lovingly hand poured by myself and made to order. 100ml tin burn time approx 25-30 hours
Always read the label before use
WARNING CANDLES CAN CAUSE FIRES
Remove all packaging and labels before lighting. Burn only on a non porous and heat resistant surface. Use within sight, burn candles out of reach of children and pets, soft furnishings and flammable materials. Never leave burning candles unattended. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Always keep the wick trimmed to at least 5mm to prevent smoking. Always snuff out flame, do not blow it out. Do not burn candles in a draught or near anything that can catch fire. Candle holder may get hot and remain hot after extinguishing flame, allow to cool before handling. Do not move or handle this product whilst still alight. Do not place on surface which can be damaged by heat, avoid placing on polished or painted surfaces. Discontinue use when 1/4 of the wax remains. NOT FOR CONSUMPTION. May cause an allergic skin reaction, harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. IF ON SKIN:- wash with plenty of soap and water, IF IN EYES:- rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If skin irritation and rash occurs or eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/packaging in accordance with local regulations. Do not ingest.